Community post

Question

Missed AF with bfn help with advise or going threw the same

has any one else miss there period but has a bfn yeah I'm in this situation were my AF was post to show on may 30th nd nothing today June 3rd still nothing no sighns I have got a blood test done nd took a home test both bfn my bfn always makes a way even if its spotting before AF like usually I've never missed a month since I had my 2 kids nd 2 miscarriage nd im 24 yrs but that's been few years my mind is lost as we been trying for 4 years now nd bd is starting get his hopes high nd so em I I just need help or advise if we should get our hopes nd I'm 18 dpo nd thank u

3 Answers • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

you're not out until AF shows :) But yes, I have missed two periods before :( with BFN. Try not to get too stressed out because it can really effect your cycle.. easy to say, harder to do.. best of luck !

7 years ago

Yep I'm in this situation too, I'm late but I've just been getting bfns and evaps. It's really frustrating so if you ever need someone to vent to I'd be happy to vent with you!! Haha x

7 years ago

Thank u both means a lot to me I've been reading a lot about how people gets bfp 10 days later so time will tell glad I'm not the only one lol nd I'm not really stressed as a couple months ago I was just more confused cause its never happened like this lol again thank you both I hope the best for all of us

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo