Community post

Question

Does this sound like IB to you?

Yesterday, in the weeee hours of the morning, I had what I am /hoping/ is IB! It was CD 17 and I should have been at 5-6DPO since I had surges from the 7th-8th this month. So, this would be the perfect time frame, no?

Anyways, here's what happend: I went to use the restroom for the last time before finally heading off to bed. So I use the restroom, and when I wipe, I look down and ?????? Is that pink I see?? Wipe again... yes definitely pink! Tmi, but there was also some tinged greenish/yellowish CM also. So I properly wash my hands and check my cervix, and to my surprise- a small streak of blood!
I havent had anything since then and perfectly fine CM other than the fact it is drying much earlier and faster than normal! I should also mention that about an hour prior to this I felt this really light cramp. Sorta like AF but only for about for .5 of a second, and not nearly as intense or painful.

Any thoughts or ideas? If it's not IB what else could it be? Fingers crossed!

2 Answers • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Id say go see your doctor or ob-gyn. Green/yellow cm isn't normal and may indicate bv or other infection which would make your cervix more susceptible to bleeding from irritation from sex or checking your cervix. Also 5dpo is too early for IB. It's statistically most likely implantation occurs about 9dpo. All the best.

8 years ago

It's never happened before, and I don't check my cervix often and always do so with clean hands. Also the greeny tinge was barely enough to notice it was there- I've had none ever since so would that really be a sign of some sort of infection? I'm not experiencing anything else that feels out of the normal other than being really sleepy today. As far as 5dpo being too early.. almost everything I've read has said 6-12 dpo. So why not 5? Every woman is different. Just trying to stay optimistic!

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo