Community post

Question

TTC after ectopic. A lot of tenderness???

3 months ago I had surgery on my left tube to remove an ectopic pregnancy, my tube was spared. Dr prescribed bc pills for 6 months but after 2 months of agonizing anxiety/depression I made the choice to stop taking them. I am now approx 1/2 to 2/3 through my first natural cycle and having a LOT of tenderness and pain resembling that of when I had my ectopic. I did take an hpt this am to make sure it was not positive and it was not. Has anyone experienced this pain after tubal surgery not their first natural cycle? I am having huge amounts of lotiony/ewcm mixed and tenderness in that left side and uterus/lower back.
Please share your stories and advice. I'm am so terrified thinking something is wrong or I am starting another nightmare of EP ????????????

2 Answers • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Yes. On 5 Nov last year I had the same as you on my right but unfortunately I lost my tube. I refused birth control as I was clear I wanted more children. Long and short of it my cycles are back but I think I'm so more intuned with my body that I've felt ovulation happen on both cycles confirming it with the clear blue fertility monitor. The first time was more painful than this cycle unsure of why but none the less I believe we become more sensitive to what's going on down there through the fear of the same thing happening again. However if you are concerned go to the docs and get checked out. Our bodies have been through a very traumatic time but it heals, our mental state however can especially for me can leave you in a state of dispare guilt and trauma. I can understand completely your fears and am with you all the way x x talking about it openly to others has really helped me accept what really happened.

8 years ago

Lizzie m. Thank you so much for your reply. I am so sorry for you loss and I agree...it has been the most traumatic event I have faced in my life. I am thankful for your response and I will keep an eye on things and hopefully they get better soon. ????

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo