Community post

Question

Help me! I feel as if I have gone mad, bfn at 5 pm yesterday, even posted pic here, fmu today. Neg??

I had a random urge to test yesterday. Poas at 5 pm and got a faint but positive response. Line was faint pink and thick within ten minutes without a doubt. This morning with fmu test couldn't be any more negative. Same brand. Frer 6 days sooner.
It's almost heartbreaking but I don't want to go buy more tests if that could have been a fluke. Has anyone had this happen and get actual strong bfp and/or viable pregnancy result. I can't stand to see the negatives staring me in the face and don't want to call the doc until I know it's an actual positive. I can't afford extra bills for no reason, as tempting as it is for blood work

Horrible cycles. Last actual af was April 13, had light spotting this month beginning 3rd through the 8th, it was never enough for a pantiliner. No other symptoms at all.

2 Answers • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

I got pregnant with my first in April. Mine was a faint positive on 12pdo I kept getting the faint lines for 2 days on first response 6 days sooner but negative on the ept and clear blue digital. So, I ended up getting blood work done which confirmed pregnancy. Unfortunately for me, I miscarried a week after.

I suggest you get an hcg test to confirm pregnancy. I hope you have better luck than I did.

My baby 4.13.15

8 years ago

Thank you cupcake510. Its a stressful predicament. I am SO sorry for your loss, lots of baby dust your way. ??

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo