Community post

Question

can i trust this bfp? why do i feel like my period is coming?

i got a slight line on friday then another today and since friday my first response line has darkened. I took a digital clearblue and it says pregnant but i feel like my period is coming (period cramps) is this normal im scared to get excited then disappointed any comments?

3 Answers • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Having period-like cramps and symptoms is very normal. I think that many pregnant women think that their period is coming, but that they are in fact pregnant. Good luck with the pregnancy!

8 years ago

You're definitely pregnant. Congratulations! Cramping is normal and most women feel it. Have you had any other symptoms during the tww?

8 years ago

it's just last time i felt pregnant though i guess i was looking for the signs but this time i thought id missed the fertile period but then my boobs were hurting and sensitive not excruciating but in a way they hadn't before but thats about the only sign and thank you!! so much

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo