Community post

Question

My Control line is lighter then my hcg line on first response

Last night i took a test 11DPO and it looked like it gave me a positive then i took a clear blue digital test it gave me a not pregnant. Am i testing my luck using clear blue? Can i still have a positive its just too early to test?

Poll:
faint control line darker positive hcg line using FR (4 votes)
not pregnant using CB digital test (1 votes)

+ User Image

4 Answers • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

First Response is your best bet at detecting early pregnancy. DO NOT use a digital in early pregnancy, they are NOT nearly sensitive enough. Sounds like congrats are in order! :)

8 years ago

Its not to early my cheap dollar store and first response were both positive 11dpo....test again.

8 years ago

If you took the digital on the sane day after the first response your urine may not have had adequate levels to make the digital positive. I agree to try a dollar tree test. Fingers crossed!

8 years ago

I second the dollar store tests! I think you are pregnant, the digital are not as sensitive and it's rare to get a positive that is a false positive so I think you just need to test again! Congrats!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo