Community post

Question

Chances of ovulation without proper growth of ovum

My last mp was 13 th nov 2013.and i did 3 follicular studies scan on 23,26&29 of nov.
on 29 th doc tell me dat my ovums(i hav 2 ovums in dis cycle) still not reached the proper growth.so come in the second day of next period .in this cycle & prescribed duphaston 10 mg.the next day i checkd my cm.and it was watery.so i guss dis is my ovulation.and we had intercouse on dat day n second day.&also had intercouse on the previous day of ovulation.so am now @ my 5 dpo.feeling very gassy on evenings.nd also backpain.do i hav a chance to get pregnant in dis month?

1 Answer • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

Even if fertilization occurred, at 5dpo, the embryo would just be arriving in the uterus. According to my fertility doctor, implantation happens sometimes between days 6-12dpo, and it takes time after that for hcg to build up. Speaking from experience, what you're currently feeling is most likely hormone or medication induced, not caused by the baby. I've had cycles where I had all the "classic" symptom and ended up with a bfn. With my current pregnancy, I didn't feel anything until about 5 weeks, when morning sickness hit me like a semi truck.

There's always a chance of pregnancy. The best thing to do is wait a week or so, then take a hpt. Good Luck! :)

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo