Community post

Question

Is it possible?

I was taking tri-Sprintec for a year. I stopped, and switched to microgestin for one month, and had awful side effects. I quit after a month, and my husband and I decided to try for a baby. I got my first period after quitting the birth control, which only lasted 2 days (normally mine lasts 7) and ovulated on day 7, which seems really early to me. We bd'd the day before, and day of ovulation. I'm 10dpo and still only bfn. My breasts are super sore (moreso than usual for pmsing) and i'm breaking out. Is it possible I'm pregnant? Or did I ovulate too soon? I'm hoping for a bfp but maybe my system is too whacked out from birth control for it to happen on our first try... What are your thoughts?

1 Answer • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

One time I got pregnant literally the day I stopped birth control so that might not be an issue. On the other hand the odds of getting pregnant first try and very slim so I wouldn't get your hopes up too high. Pms varies in intensity from month to month. I'd say wait until your period is over due then test again. All the best.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo