Community post

Question

What are my chances this month?

I got a + on my Wondfo OPK Tuesday, Oct 6th. I believe I ovulated later that day CD 22, or Oct 7th CD 23. I do not BBT currently. I had very strong cramps the 5th and 6th. We BD Oct 4th-9th. What are our chances of conceiving? Is it just 20% each cycle, or does having more sex increase your chances a bit? We used PreSeed to better boost the sperm.
IF we do not conceive what are some possible reasons? I know not taking BBT doesn't confirm an egg was released but what are other reasons it didn't happen? I have been PG before and my husband was previously married and fathered a child. So we know the ability is there. Just curious if anyone had any ideas?

3 Answers • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Based on your age, you can find out your chances on this website. Assuming it's 20% per cycle for you, I believe this is based on sex every day and having sex more often doesn't increase chances. Even when the egg gets fertilised there's about a 50% chance implantation fails. Fingers crossed for you.

8 years ago

Ok. Good to know, thank you!

8 years ago • Post starter

You're welcome :)

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo