Community post

Question

13dpo bfn :( am I out?

ALSO POSTED IN am I pregnt category.I had positive opk on cd15 temp dip cd16 so I guess I ovulated either cd16/17 which makes me 12/13 dpo.. I had a lot of cramping 8-10dpo along with lower back ache, lots of creamy cm and dizzy spells 10dpo the cramps were really sharp and lasted all day, 11dpo I had a huge temp rise and the crampos had stopped ... temp is still high now, cervix is so high I can't reach to check! I still have creamy cm. AF was due today cd29 the latest! Usual comes cd27/28/29 never later than that , I tested yesterday and today both bfn :(... Anyone experience this and still go on to get a bfp? I really thought this was it and was shocked to see bfn I used superdrug early test yesterday and a 10miu ic today so upset today can't help but feel that I am out any advice would be appreciated xx

1 Answer • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

You may just be having a longer cycle then normal. Give it a few days and if nothing, test again. Good luck. Fingers crossed.

TTC #2

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo