Community post

Question

I'm 10 dpo still getting negative I'm losing hope

I'm 27 I have 2 kids trying for baby number 3.with my daughter I got a positive at 8dpo with my son I got a positive at 9 dpo so I'm losing hope I'm 10 DPO for a sec I swear I see a line then it disappears with no color I'm due for my period on 8-10-2015 so my question is has anyone ever had early positive with other pregnancy but get a positive later on in other pregnancy I no 10 DPO is still early but 97 percent of people I no get a positive by now at 10DPO so do u think there is still hope I have sore nips I always feel wet down below even though I don't have creamy cm I just feel pregnant maybe it's just wishful thinking

Poll:
Is 10dpo still to early for positive (4 votes)
am I pregnant possibly (1 votes)

5 Answers • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

I can't believe I'm answering this. I've just been here 20hrs because I was confused. So, two days ago at 12 dpo, I tested in the morning, it was NEGATIVE!! Cheapie line test I got mad and threw it out...in the evening about 7hours later I decided to revisit the rubbish and look at test because I don't understand why the neck I'm not pregnant when I did everything right!?!! I saw two lines on test!! I was shocked and was SURE I was going mad... So I just let it rest.

Yesterday at 13 DPO I took another clinical guard test. I saw two lines..super faint but i saw two!! No way I'm that blind... So after midnight cause i was awake and paranoid, I took a clear blue. Pregnant 1-2 weeks. My point is, wait. Not because most get their answer at 10, that doesn't mean u will. On my 12,dpo it was negative until later. Test @ 12 then 14 if u can wait. :-)

It's my first pregnancy.. I have no symptoms. So I'm shocked even more.

8 years ago

I can't believe I'm answering this. I've just been here 20hrs because I was confused. So, two days ago at 12 dpo, I tested in the morning, it was NEGATIVE!! Cheapie line test I got mad and threw it out...in the evening about 7hours later I decided to revisit the rubbish and look at test because I don't understand why the heck I'm not pregnant when I did everything right!?!! I saw two lines on test!! I was shocked and was SURE I was going mad... So I just let it rest.

Yesterday at 13 DPO I took another clinical guard test. I saw two lines..super faint but i saw two!! No way I'm that blind... So after midnight TODAY cause i was awake and paranoid, and that would make 14dpo. I took a clear blue. Pregnant 1-2 weeks. My point is, wait. Not because most get their answer at 10, that doesn't mean u will. On my 12,dpo it was negative until later. Test @ 12 then 14 if u can wait. :-)

It's my first pregnancy.. I have no symptoms. So I'm shocked even more.

8 years ago

THANK YOU SO SO MUCH CherryBlend9 ;) you gave me hope and congats on your BFP im so so happy for you im wishing you a happy healthy 9 months hun god bless and thanks for your feedback;)

8 years ago • Post starter

At 10 dpo I also got a line, but it was faint and disapeared soon. I was quite confussed. Got a more clear line next morning and with a different brand, altough still faint.
We will keep our fingers corssed for you. Test again with your first morning urine and tell us! :)

8 years ago

im a 11dpo i took a test this morning it showed positive it was faint and disapeared within like 5 mins i took another test with another brand and it done the same thing now im really confused im gonna do another 1 in a few hours and see whats happens please wish me like and baby dust;)

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo