Community post

Discussion

14pdo neg hpt postive ovulation test i need someone 2 talk 2

hello everyone my name is sheena im 27 hubby is 35 we are ttc#3 we have a 3 year old dd and a 1 year ds we want all of our kids close in age so they can grow up togather and hopefully be close;) Anyway i ovulated on 7/26/2015 we BD 7/22 7/25 7/26 and 27 and 28 aunt flow was due today i have no cramps etc i have taken like 200 hpt and all negs i ran out of test until the mail runs tomorrow but this morning i took a ovulation test and it was positive the more i take the darker the lines get;) i never i mean never had any lines what so ever on a ovulation test this close to af like i said she was due today but hasnt came and i hope she dont my question is has anyone ever had this happen to them and end up being pregnant i got supper early positives with my other kids i no every pregnancy is different and i no it can take anyway were for 6 to 12 dpo to implaint but if i was pregnant wouldnt it of showed by now i hear alot of people say the longer it takes to get a BFP your more prone to have a mc and that scares me i really need some help and someone to talk to im new here and dont no anyone so if you have any answers are comments you wanna share please do so thanks for all your beautiful ladies help and advice in advance GOD BLESS AND BABY DUST TO US ALL;)

2 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hiya I donr know if this will help or not, but I read that sometimes when your pregnant you can get a positive ovulation test, wether its true or not I dont know as I havent tried it myself. How many dpo are you? X

User Image

8 years ago

IM 15 DPO TODAY;) me and my mom swear we seen a line on a preggo test this morning but i really think its wishful thinking lol im holding my wee now to re take another test im fixing to post my last hpt test now im 2 days late on af im never late i have a regular 28 days cycle i had a positive clear blue dig and regular dip test on 7/26/2015 but i had a positive for like 5 days so im thinking maybe i ovulated later then the 26th of july who nos have you tested yet ;) wishing you luck and losts of baby dust

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo