Community post

Question

Wondering what is going on!! Help

I am on the mini pill. I started it on april 7th. I had a period on April 17th. I thought it was only going to last 3 days, but then it started up again and lasted a few more days. Then i had spotting and cramps on April 29th. Then May 2nd I had spotting/bleeding for a few days. (not enough for a tampon, and didnt fill more than 1 pad a day)On May 11th I had sex that morning (unprotected) and I forgot to take my pill that night, and did not take it until 720 the next morning. I got a yeast infection around that same time. Now since May 14th I have had sore nipples, not my brests, but just my nipples and that continues to today. I took a pregnancy test this morning and is negative. However, I dont know when I might have ovulated (if I ovulated) since I had such irregular bleeding. I dont know if the bleeding I had on May 2nd was another period or not. I have only had yeast infections when I was pregnant before, and have never had just sore nipples. could I be pregnant

Poll:
birth control messing up hormones (2 votes)
pregnant (0 votes)

1 Answer • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

hello hun, being on the pill can be a tricky one cuz I remember when I was on the pill years ago I went through something similar to you, when your taking the pill it can be little strange at first because your body has to adjust to them and if your missing your pills no and then and you get caught preggies this could happen but I would definitely take another HPT in a day or two or you could take a trip to a walk in Free Gum Clinic there probs the best qualified ppl to go to about things like this with your yeast infection and checking to see if your preggies etc and will offer you free confidential advice :) its hard to say really when your on the pill and your getting various symptoms because it could be your hormones adjusting or readjusting and some ladies can control on the pill weither to have periods or not and some can be all over place it depends on what pill your on and weither its suiting you I would definitely speak to your doctor about this sorry I cant be more helpful GL

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo