Community post

Question

Late period, a lot of cervical mucous, pregnant?

I have been off the pill since may, and since then i got my period regularly, every month on the 13th (which happened to fall on my birthday..yay...lol) Anyway, my BF and i had sex on the 23rd of august, no protection. It is now the 17th of september, and no period. just a lot of cervical mucous (for the past week or two, at that. and sometimes there is a tiny spot of two of what looks like dark blood) and some pelvic cramps/pain. Is that a sign of pregnancy? I also just recently moved this month, so i'm thinking maybe my body is adjusting to the move maybe? i have been putting off taking a pregnancy test because i feel like right when i go out to buy a test i'll get my period. haha
I would just like some helpful insight from you ladies!! thank you!

2 Answers • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

If it were me Id just go buy a cheapie like the 88 Cent ones at walmart. GL to ya! :)

8 years ago

Update: bfn :( i'll wait a few more days and see if i get my period, if not i'll test again

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo