Community post

Question

Ovulation on day 15. Sex in early AM cd 10,11, 12, & 13. What are chances of pregnancy?

What are my chances of pregnancy without having sex on the day before or day of ovulation? Had sex on cd 10, 11, 12, and 13. Ovulated on day 15. Chance?

Poll:
Strong chance (2 votes)
Unlikely (1 votes)

8 Answers • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Answers

How do you know you ovulated on day 15?

If you record the dates you had sex and when you ovulated on the calender and then go to the BBT chart and analysis page, it will give you an "Intercourse Timing Analysis"

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

9 years ago

Are you referring to Fertility Friend for the analyzer? If so, I didnt pay to be able to use that function.

I know I ov'ed because of +opk cd 14, temp changes, CM, and cramps! Put all 4 together, and im sure of ov date.
It says on fertility friend (I just read) that 2 days prior to O and day of O are all excellent days for concieving.

9 years ago • Post starter

No, I'm referring to the one on this site. Go to My Cycles & TWW: http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/my-account/ and from there you can access the calendar to put in your cycle specifics and then go to the BBT Chart and Analysis page to see the intercourse timing analysis. I think there's also a tool just for intercourse timing - let me see if I can find that.

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

9 years ago

There is! http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/intercourse_timing_calculator.php

9 years ago

Oh, sorry. That intercourse_timing_calculator.php page just tells you when you should have sex for the best odds, it doesn't analyze what you have already done.

9 years ago

Thanks. I hadnt seen the calculator on this site yet!

I am not sure all i know is i had sex just ONCE on the first day of my fertile period, so about 5 days before my ovulation day (which i know from ovary pain) and now I got my bfp a few days ago (confirmed with the CB digital). So, i wouldn't rule anything out at all. Those little fighters can survive a while!

Jinan (5-Aug-2008), Yunus (4-march-2014) , my angel bean (24-may-2013), angel bean 27/nov/14, angel bean 29/dec/14 User Image

9 years ago

Thats awesome 7ayaty! I hope I am as lucky as you are! Which cd did you BD and which cd did you OV on?

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo