Community post

Discussion

Multiple postive OPKs in 1 cycle?

Last period March 5, lasting 2 days. I got a POS OPK cd 13, then again cd 16, 17, and 18 (getting darker and darker each day). Ive had moderate cramping on cd 11 & 12 (assuming leading up to ovulation, then again on cd 16-19. The cramping is off and on but very noticeable. Expected bleeding in the last 24 hours as if AF was coming, but nothing yet. Today is cd19. BD on CD cd 13, 14, 17.

Side note- Most OPKS used were dollar store. I always atleast have a faint lines on those. When i questioned (twice) whether pos or neg, I also used a CB digi which both times showed pos (cd 16 & 18). With my last pregnancy, I showed a pos OPK on cd 12 & 13 and quit testing after that and then got a pos HPT on cd 23.

Wondering what is going on? Anyone have similiar experience? Result?

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Did you get it sorted? Also try digital maybe that will be clear?

Hope it all works out!

Have hope. Always trust in God. Be positive. That is what I need to remember through this journey~ Baby dust to all

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo