Community post

Question

cramping at 4dpo..but period not due for 10 days...... is there a possiblity for baby?

Hey just needed some advice of answers... well my cycle is 26 to 28 days my period was on the 4th of January 2015 an ended on January 10 2015 had sex that same day skipped sex on the 11th and had intercourse everday since. Ovulated on January 17 2015 had metal taste in my mouth on 1dpo and at 2dpo..... now im at 4dpo and having cramping here and there but period not due for 10 days.... is this possible i can be prego or something else?

4 Answers • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

I recently got my very first bfp.. & around 5-7 dpo I had cramping I even went 2 the bathroom & checked 2 c if I started my period?! well about a week later I got my positive test. it is very possible that u r pregnant although it might b 2 early 4 a test 2 show. I swear I jus knew I was pregnant from about the moment it happened just had a feeling that I was. && I was right.. never got a metallic taste n my mouth tho. good luck 2 u ! it is very possible! I would start testing soon!

9 years ago

Thanks for that answer may take test at around 12dpo

9 years ago • Post starter

if you are 4dpo, implantation has not occurred yet and the fertilised egg (if it happened) is still in your tube therefor, it's impossible to attribute any of your symptoms to pregnancy. The blastocyst (egg) will not arrive in your tubes until 5DPO and implantation doesn't usually happen before 6DPO... Either your symptoms are associated with a rise in progesterone or you may have your O date wrong and be further along..

2008 - Laparoscopy for endometriosis 4 years of TTC (I suspect endo is back due to symptoms but no doctor will beleive me) July 2012: referred to Fertility Clinic August 2012: Test results are back High FSH, Low AFC (could be caused by endo) As I though, the endometriosis is back (take that doctors, I was right, you were wrong) Male factor (perfect count, they are just too stubborn and too lazy to swim properly, LOLL) August 2012: Moving on to IVF

9 years ago

Not to be rude but i have read that women can have early symptoms and this would be my second child so i know if something doesnt feel right because my first pregnancy i didn't have any symptoms...every woman is different a.d every pregnancy is not the same.

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo