Community post

Question

Reason for not getting bfp until 2 weeks late?

I'm finally starting to see faint lines on pregnancy tests. FRER and Wondfo. I'm nearly 2 weeks late though. I starting testing after being 5 days late. I thought tests were way more sensitive than that? Today, cycle day 38, I'm terribly nauseous, very tired and creamy cm is picking up. My DH says I am horribly moody!

2 Answers • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

You may have ovulated later than usual, which would explain the late BFPs. Congrats! :)

9 years ago

I know people on this site often get BFP before there period is due and obviously this is pretty common but a lot of women dont get a BFP until 1-2 weeks after a missed period its perfectly normal plus you may have ovulated later than you think or ovulated twice one a few days after the first which is common you may have fertilised the second egg therefor being a little less far along than you think :)

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo