Community post

Question

help! :(

Hi all. So i am now on CD 53! ugh. took a test a few days ago and got a BFN. what could be going on!? im so confused. i dont get why it still hasnt come. this is the longest ive gone without a period for as long as i can remember. I have a doctors appt next week but does anyone have some words of wisdom on what could be going on to ease my mind? anything would help :( Thanks all!

9 Answers • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 9 of 9 Answers

Hi chick did you ovulate ? As cycles are only usually delayed or missed by delayed or missed ovulation
If you ovulated late then your second half of your cycle could be just be late . If you know for sure you ovulated then that's slightly different you are either pregnant or maybe have developed a corpus luteum cyst which is preventing your af from coming I think that's what I'm going through as I ovulated 32 days ago and still no af

8 years ago

I'm not sure what is going on but I'm in a similar boat. I've been on a 28 day cycle my whole life until i got off BC to have first child who is 1 now. Cycles were all over the place and my progesterone levels were only an 8 and they want them to be at least a 10. Mine went to 16 after one round of Clomid. You may want to ask doctor about going that route. I'm on my second month of TTC#2 and i don't know how long i should try before maybe trying Clomid again. I tested CD 35 and got a BFN. I have symptoms all over the place: lower backache, headaches, waves of nausea, starving, dizziness, extremely tired after enough sleep, and MOODY!!!! My husband is convinced I'm pregnant but i've been too nervous to test again. Either way, I'm testing one more time tomorrow just in case i ovulated late and then making a doctor's appt to discuss what is going on. My last period was September 13th so i'm on CD 39 with still no AF. Good luck to you!

8 years ago

Going through same thing! Im on CD 68!!!!!!! I went to doctor yesterday and she said my uterus felt like it had a "fullness" I feel that its hard right above my pubic bone. I have all the symptoms except for nausea. I'm waiting for my prolactin level test to come back, then I have an ultrasound scheduled for Friday. Never missed a period except for pregnancy. Had some faint positive tests and mostly negative. Negative hcg blood test on 9/30. Last period was August 15th. So if I am pregnant I would be in my 7th week.

8 years ago

Thanks for answering ladies. I have a drs appt next wed and im going to talk to her about the possibilties. i got off BC beginning of may and have had cycles around 35 days. Had my last period on the 29th of august. im tracking my bbt but i think my thermometer is a little off so i dont know if i can completely go by that. i took opks and my last peak was on the 30th of sept. so im not 100% sure if i ovulated based on just that. i have also had (sorry TMI) but lots of discharge last week. Ive also been super moody the past week or so. I can usually tell when my AF is coming when me and DH dtd because i get super cramps after, which i have not had. hoping i can get some answers!! trying not to stress myself out and push it off even more. blah. keep me updated on you guys and good luck!!! :)

8 years ago • Post starter

jsand76 i saw you on another post and was totally going to message you! haha i feel like we are almost exactly the same situation haha please keep me updated on whats going on!! why is ttc so darn complicated!? lol i feel like this is the first month (or cycle i guess i should say) that i have felt actual O symptoms and now i feel all messed up :(

CD 40 with still no AF and BFN. Talked to my doctor today. They want me to wait until CD 45 and come get my betas drawn. If it still shows that I'm not pregnant, they will give me something to start my period.

8 years ago

UPDATE: haha not even an update considering still no period!!! on CD58 and nothing. only new thing is my boobs are really sore. not really to the touch but almost like a muscle strain pain. in both of them. and random sharper pains. which i guess could go either way. doctors is in a couple days so i guess we will see. i jate this!! do u guys think i should just pretend like i had it and consider myself fertile on the normal days again? according to my calender my fertile period should start again today and i should O next week sometime. thoughts??

I was always under the impression that if you don't have a period then you didn't ovulate. I started right after my post last week. I was sort of relieved b/c i didn't want to have to take something to make me start. Good luck at the doctor.

8 years ago

so another update. CD65 and no aunt flo. bloodwork came back at normal levels for my thyroid and estrogen. I have an ultrasound scheduled for this friday. m super dizzy today. just randomly came on. my FF app says i may have ovulated CD53 which would make me 13 DPO today. not sure if i believe it or not. getting so unbelievably annoyed with this whole thing. i would have expected this happening right off the birth control but now its happening 5 months later with normalish periods inbetween. so frustrated. ugh.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo