Community post

Question

Help! My hcg is 4 and today is first' real' line I got. Am I going to miscarry or slow riser????

I did round two of a femara cycle 5mg and I kept getting a false opk so I didnt track this round so idk when I ovulated. Saturday I had a positive walmart super super faint line after 15mins it was really faint. This morning took a dollar tree znd an ept and have faint but solid color lines. Had my beta done today this morning and it is a 4. Will it go up or am I miscarrying??? Anyone have the same levels and went to a healthypregnancy? ?? Help!

8 Answers • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Answers

HCG levels in early pregnancy double approximately every 48 hours. Since 4 is your first test result you cannot conclude anything yet. With your next blood test the day after tomorrow you will know more. I was at the dr's office this morning for urine and blood test also. There was a very faint line - my dr is not sure what will come from it. A blood test was taken also; I will get the results tomorrow morning. I will let you know how my faint line and number scenario will go. Best wishes and the Lord's blessings.

9 years ago

Thank you! Please let me know what your results are. Ill keep my fingers crossed and will be thinking of you! My ob doesn't want to do another test so I think I should go somewhere else. She just said wait to see by Friday if you get a k ore positive test or your period. I never have been pregnant before but I dont feel like I did on any other cycles. Ill keep youn in my prayers and that we both get positives.

9 years ago • Post starter

I will send you a message tomorrow morning.

9 years ago

I'm a little excited for both of you. :)

9 years ago

Thank you Maggic. It's been a long 16 month of TTC with medications and a lot of frustration. Having made it to a faint positive after all this work and waiting makes me happy no matter what the final outcome will be.

9 years ago

Im super excited as well. Thank you Maggic. After getting out of an abusive relationship and then being able to get my tubes untied this June, I'm super excited no matter what. I know now my tubes are untied. I will keep you posted.

I have the same thing going on right now.. did yours end up doubling? Mine was a 4 too and i had positive at home but negative at doctors office all in same day

9 years ago

Mine didn't end up doubling. The next day I bled really heavy. I haven't had another positive test since. I did have a hsg done in December and everything looks good and DH's SA is good too. We'll see. Did yours double yet? I'm currently in the TWW again.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo