Community post

Discussion

Anyone get a BFP using Provera and then Femara 1st time?

In June of this year, I had my tubes untied because back in 2010 I was with an abusive ex-husband who forced me to get them tied. I'm now with the love of my life and we got my tubes untied June 20. I had one period, July 2, and went 91 days without having a period, but surging 5 times using OPK's. I just got done taking provera for 10 days last Thursday, got AF Saturday, and now is cd3 so I just took my first of five femara pills today. I never have been pregnant before and I was wondering if anyone got a BFP on their first try with provera/femara or just femara to O. Also, when did you actually ovulate cd-wise after taking the last pill?

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi-
I've so far taken two rounds of femera. The first time my body was getting use to things after not having AF for several months, needless to say AF came the last day of taking the first round of femera. I went back to my gyno and she said that was an unsuccessful round due to getting AF. So I started another five days on my last day of AF, I OV on CD 12 which is a bit early. I tested using an OPK with a positive on CD 12 and an AM positive on CD 13, but a PM negative on CD 13. I then went to my gyno and she confirmed via ultrasound that I successfully OV! Now I'm nearing the end of my "two week wait"!

Good luck! Baby dust and good vibes your way :)

9 years ago

That's awesome! I hope you get your positive this time! :) So far I am counting my dpo's so I'd be 5 since last Friday. I have been taking First Response ovulation tests every day and the second line keeps getting more faint so my body isn't ramping up on ovulation and I'm cd11 right now. I'll be taking another opk test shortly to see if there's any change but if it would be a false positive last week, I dont want to miss my chance if I ovulate this week. I also read somewhere that you could literally O at any time when taking femara so we'll see. I sure hope I'm in the TWW! baby dust to you and keep me posted! :)

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo