Community post

Question

Advice?

Hi there,
just a few things have come up in the last week or so that has me questioning if I'm pregnant or not. Last few days I've had a lower back ache and today it was so uncomfy I spent most of the morning in bed with a pillow between my knees until I got up and had some ice gel (similar to deep heat) rubbed in and took some nurofen Zavance. My bbs are bigger than normal pms bbs and my nipples have been itchy and tender on and off for days. I get nauseous for no good reason out of the blue or even tonight faint whilst shopping with OH for dinner. I'm a raging hormonal mess, wanting to sleep most of the day and night, cranky or just lazy. Have a uncomfortable full feeling in the uterus/pubic area. Bms are all normal for me, no pain etc.
I have an approx 27 day cycle with general OV On cd 14 (Oct 10th) I'm due for the wicked witch any day between tomorrow and the Nov 4/5th I've got some darkish orange spotting happening atm so keeping an eye as doesn't always happen.
any ideas? Ta.

DD 03/2008 TTC #2 08/2014

1 Answer • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

i'm also expecting AF on Nov 5th but you have allot more symptoms than me! Sounds promising but they say you never know til you get a BFP or AF shows.... hope you get your BFP! let us know with an update!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo