Community post

Question

Im 15 dpo today was expected af yesterday but didnt show her ugly face When to test?

I know im only a day late but what are the chances of me being pregnant on the 16th of sep I had brownish discharge (tmi) no actual bleed an no af show day late

7 Answers • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Answers

Go ahead and take a test - I took one the day after my missed period and got my BFP!

9 years ago

Thankyou! I had the same problem last month had faint positives went to doctors an got BFN so im just trying not to get my hopes up

9 years ago • Post starter

hey sweetie, im not sure if its this site but in your HPT images 2 weeks ago it says you were 5dpo and 21dpo now your only 15dpo so im totally confused lol. but if by your calculations your a day late test at will i think most tests are 99% accurate if your late. best of luck i hope you get your bfp :) xx

9 years ago

I did the tests before I put them on here not sure how long ago it was but I had some spotting on the 16th of september af was supposed to show the week before but never did ... an af was due yesterday but a no show again

ahh do a test your in for a chance :) x

9 years ago

Not sure when to test to see if af arrives or not xx

Af is now 2 dates late maybe could my previous faint positives be the answer to no af this month?......

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo