Community post

Question

Pregnancy or af coming, or just crazy??

We had a miscarriage July 15 and I've had regular period since then. This month on 10dpo I couldn't sleep bc of lower back pain, then had heartburn all day over everything a headache and just an all over achy ness to my body including my breast. What look like veins showing on my outer thighs (which I noticed while I was pregnant too)I took at test around lunch and later saw what looked like a faint line, but took one the next day with FMU and it was negative. Later that morning had some light brown discharge that stopped and then a little this am. (Usually when I see it, it turns pink then red within a few hours I start my period) today I keep having this tingle/cramp in my right ovary. I think im 12dpo today
Any advice would be great.

4 Answers • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

Hey! I had a miscarriage July 4th and I just had my 2nd period and waiting and hoping to find out if I am pregnant or not in the next couple days.

The symptoms you describe sound like pregnancy to me. Just remember, your body after a miscarriage is totally different and the changes could be a number of things. I would try and wait until your period is due and then take another test. If it is still negative and you are more than 2-3 days late, I would call the doctor. Actually I would call if I was one day late because I am a type a personality.

My periods before miscarriage were 5-7 days and would start heavy and end light. My cycle was about 29 days long. Now my periods start with 2 days of spotting and 3 days of heavy and then just stop. Also my cycles are now 25 days long.

I wish you tons of baby dust and hopefully this cycle will be great for both of us! Good luck!!

9 years ago

I'm in the same boat. Miscarriage on July 20 & then one "normal" period in August. My next cycle isn't supposed to start for another week but I spotted for about 12 hours yesterday and have not felt myself. I've taken three tests (within 48-72 hours) -- all with the faintest of lines. Not sure if they are evaps or hcg from my previous pregnancy. I'm just terribly confused and impatient. What brand of tests were you using?

9 years ago

Lueron- Sounds like you might just be pregnant, with 3 test saying positive even though their faint.
I doubt you have any HCG left over if you've already had a normal cycle after your miscarriage.
If you don't mind me asking, how far along were you?
Fingers crossed for you!!

Fitbyjordan-

As much as i wanted my symptoms to be pregnancy, i'm afraid they weren't.
my spotting has turned to pinkish red, so although light af is here early this month.
its crazy because i know they say a miscarriage can mess with your body but i'm usually a 31 day cycle and with my last period i started exactly 30 days from the day of my miscarriage.
but i guess all the stress from me wanting to be so bad could have caused me to start early this month.
But keep me updated and let me know what happens!
Fingers crossed for you!

9 years ago • Post starter

*correction exactly 31 days from my miscarriage*

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo