Community post

Question

Temp seems to be going down. Does this mean I am not pregnant?

I've been monitoring my temperature and it seems like it's been going down after ovulation. From what I've read in articles, it should stay elevated after ovulation if fertilization did occur. Did I understand that correctly?

4 Answers • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

Temperatures rise after ovulation and stay elevated during the entire length of the luteal phase. At the end of your lp the temperatures will drop if no conception took place and your period starts - or - if fertilization and implantation occurred temperatures will stay elevated and that throughout the entire pregnancy. All the best.

9 years ago

Would you mind looking at my chart? I'm not sure though if the link will work. Wish I could attach a picture...

Please note that I was not able to chart first 5 days of my cycle..

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/my-account/bbt_chart.php?cycleid=344253

9 years ago • Post starter

I will try to find it. Usually I have trouble locating these charts on this site, but I will try.

9 years ago

That is hard to say, I almost don't think that you have ovulated yet, your post ovulation temp is not higher then your pre ovulation temp from CD6. Just keep taking your temp and keep Bding every other day, if it continues to stay in that same general area then you probably did ovulate but if it goes back down I would say you haven't.

User Image BabyMama2B

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo