Community post

Discussion

4dpo, looking for a buddy

I'm 4dpo, just started temping, and I think our timing was right for this cycle. However, we only bd once so I don't feel THAT sure.

I had a m/c last Feb and have just started trying again. I have to admit that I have been obsessing over ttc. I can't really talk about it so much with dh because he gets tired of it, so do my friends. I'd really appreciate having a friend who I can talk to about ttc.

I ovulated early and am expecting af around the 3rd week of September.

3 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Hi positive lady!

I'm 7dpo (not too much difference from you-- hope it's okay to respond). Sorry about your mc... I'm here if you want to talk.

I understand the obsession that comes with TTC. My fiance happily agreed we could start trying again at the beginning of this month. I have a daughter who will be 2 in October, and I've been wanted to give her a baby brother or sister.

We DTD the day before my most fertile day, I'm feeling symptoms, but I'm trying not to focus on them as I don't want to be disappointed from AF after so much wishful thinking. It's so hard though, and lots of things are indicating early pregnancy, even since 4dpo.

We only dtd once, like you... But once is all it takes! Chin up. I'll be thinking of you!

9 years ago

Thanks for empathizing with me 2ndround. It's comforting to have a virtual buddy who I know is going through something similar.

I'm also trying not to focus on the symptoms, but it's easier said than done. Need to preoccupy myself with other things.

Will also keep you in my thoughts!

Thanks again! :)

9 years ago • Post starter

Hi positive lady..I am in the same boat as you. My husband and I are ttc #3. I had a miscarriage in may and have just started getting a normal cycle again a couple of months ago. I have been been obessing over trying to get pregnant again...using opk kits..fertility tea..anyrhing that will work.

Hopefully this will be our month..Right now i am 4 dpo..fingers crossed..if you need to vent i'm here

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo