Community post

Question

Is it good or bad with temp shift pattern?

Past mornings its goin back n forth....one morning its 97.5 the next 97.1 then 97.5 this morning back at 97.1....temp taken about same time....is this postive or no ??today i am 7 dpo

8 Answers • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Answers

What was your temp the day after you ovulated? Those are really low temps for post O.

User Image BabyMama2B

9 years ago

I was thinking the same thing, that those temps sound low. Can you post a link of your entire chart? It would be more helpful if we could see it in context. GL! :)

9 years ago

How do i post the link for the chart

9 years ago • Post starter

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/my-account/bbt_chart.php?cycleid=340689 .....not sure if this works if not ill post all the numbers

Okay that worked, I think you might just have erratic temps but it's hard to tell because there aren't a lot of pre-O temps to look at and see a pattern. I wouldn't worry too much about daily fluctuations as long as they stay above your coverline. GL!

9 years ago

Thanks....im new to all of this i been on fertility friend and then came across this site and tired to plug in the fertility friend info ive entered. came off b control 2 months ago was on it 8 yrd continuelessly to control endo. more or less im really curious now

Yeah it looks good to me, you have really low temps! Your post O temps are what my pre O temps are :) Just keep temping, it will help you get to know your body really well, which will make TTC less stressful. GL!

User Image BabyMama2B

9 years ago

Sooo past two days temp stayed at 97.5 and this morning went up to 98.1 ...... saturday is aunt flow day........

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo