Community post

Question

Anxiety driving me crazy... Please advise!

Hi ladies! I got my bfp at 13dpo. Yesterday, (16dpo), I had ua at ob to confirm, but they didn't think a beta was necessary. Today, I poas only to find my nice pink line is now a squinter. I suffered mmc in Nov at 9.3wks, hence why I was able to get right in. Ultrasound scheduled for 7/2, but I am freaking out and feel I won't sleep until I see my bean and his/her tiny heartbeat. Anyone have line that has gotten fainter and gone on to have successful pregnancy? My breasts haven't gotten more or less tender, but rather have remained the same, and I have had some mild cramping/pulling in abdomen, but nothing similar to when my body finally released my last pregnancy... Please help!

4 Answers • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

Diluted urine? Did you use a test with a higher HCG threshold?
I am sorry you are scared. I don't blame you. I miscarried before I had my oldest child. I have had three healthy babies now, but that fear never completely goes away.
As long as your current symptoms remain and you don't start bleeding, you have no reason to believe anything is wrong. Maybe you could call your doctor and explain your anxiety; maybe they would do a beta to put your mind as ease before the ultrasound. My doctor did for me. Best wishes!

9 years ago

Thank you for responding.. On Father's Day I tested with a frer, and today was with an ic. I don't know...my temp actually went up from 97.78 to 97.92, so I'm going that is a good sign. I've been all over the internet, googling my issue, and what I'm learning is the lines should get darker. Going to try testing tomorrow am with another frer and see what happens and if need be call the doctor! This is all so nerve wrecking :/ but again, thank you!

9 years ago • Post starter

Hello, I am so sorry for your loss. I also had a mc last month 13th May and discovered I am currently pregnant again last friday 13th (who says that's a bad day?) I also got to see my midwife Tuesday just gone because of he mc, I was so worried about the lines not getting darker but I just bought some clear blues.. Last friday it was 1-2 weeks and now today it's 2-3 weeks must mean my hgc are rising goodly. Maybe try them? But if you are still worried i'd ask your doctor for the beta test. Good luck and congratulations!

9 years ago

I am sorry for your mc last month, but congrats on your new pregnancy! I like to believe our lost angels are simply called home because it may have been just a tad too early, are kissed by God one more time, and then sent back to us. I did confirm with week estimator test this morning and got 4+ weeks, so I am feeling much better! Thank you so much, and now I will try to just relax and enjoy this pregnancy!

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo