Community post

Discussion

BFP at 37... Praying this is our rainbow

Hi ladies.... I just wanted to share that on Father's Day, at 13dpo, I got my BFP! DH and I began ttc in August, and were pregnant first cycle. However, at 9wk U/S, we learned that we had suffered a MMC 2 wks ealier, and finally, after another 2 wks, my body finally released our angel. We immediately begand ttc again, and after another 7mos, here we are with another BFP! This month, I had no symptoms, other than breast tenderness and thought for sure I was out. However, Sunday after climbing one flight of stairs to our apt, I was out of breath. I immediately went into bathroom and poas, and before I was done peeing, I could see the pink line! I called my Dr, and they got me in yesterday for intake. They confirmed pregnancy with a UA, but not with a beta, as they deemed it unnecessary? I am a bit concerned, but trying to remain optimistic. First Us scheduled for 7/2, when I will presumably be 7wks along. Fingers crossed, as I was completely shocked in Novemeber. I had no cramping or bleeding and had no loss of symptoms. Looking back, my chart is obviously triphasic, and about a week ago, I got that feeling you get when you drink a ton of water and then go for a run...? I'm thinking it was implantation cramping? Anywho... this month we used preseed, but a very little as that seems suffice, and bd a lot all month, not just around ovulation.. (we are very active in the bedroom!) We just decided to enjoy sex again, and stopped focusing on doing it for a purpose instead of for pleasure. We also both have been taking a daily vitamin, as well as folic acid and a b-complex vitamin, and this month I have been drinling a whole lot of water, which I think may have also helped my cm, as I tend to have very little throughout my entire cycle. Alll prayers are welcome, and I hope we all give birth to healthy babies in 2015!

4 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wonderful news! :)

9 years ago

Congrats!!!! happy and healthy 9 months to u>

9 years ago

Thank you both :) At 7.2 weeks, we saw our little one's heartbeat, 158 bpm, and at 9.5 weeks, we heard it via doppler at first appointment with ob. I am currently 11.2 weeks along, and morning sickness has been going strong since 7-8 weeks, but this week seems to have progressed from nausea to constant vomiting. I'll take it! I'm just so happy and I sincerely wish every woman the opportunity to feel pure bliss such as mine. Miracles do happen ey? Xo

9 years ago • Post starter

Hi!! I'm 38yrs old & will B 39 when I deliver!!! Yea!!! 35+

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo