Community post

Question

Help, I'm not sure what to think!!

I'm 7 DPO and I've been experiencing nausea, cramping, decreased appetite, increased cervical fluid, breast / nipple tenderness, tiredness, vivid dreams. I never TTC with my 2 boys - they just happened so I was never paying attention to symptoms. I'm expecting AF on the 3rd and every test I've taken has been a BFN .... hoping I get a + soon...

Is anyone else experiencing this as well??

6 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Answers

High progesterone levels can cause such symptoms and I am experiencing them every cycle. We have been trying for 8 months now and no pregnancy in sight. Also, implantation most often occurs between 7-10 dpo. Since you are at 7dpo only it is unlikely that your symptoms are a result of pregnancy hormones. Having said that it still is very possible that you will be successful this month. I just know that high progesterone can make you feel pregnant whether you are in the end or not. Best wishes and the Lord's blessings.

10 years ago

That's exactly what I've been thinking. Still hopeful, just frustrated. Are you trying for #1? Have you been charting, or taking any fertility drugs?

10 years ago • Post starter

exactly what phillips said. progesterone mimics pregnancy symptoms. i feel i had less TWW symptoms this past cycle and it was finally the one i got a bfp!

TTC #1 since October 2012. Me: Diagnosed with Graves' (Feb. 2013) and Celiac (July 2013) disease. Doctor suspicious of stage I endometriosis (Jan. 2014) DH: SA very good in Jan. 2014 Me:30 DH:29 April 14th first BFP!!! EDD is Dec. 26th! please send !!! User Image User Image

10 years ago

Congrats, excited for you. Hopefully I get my BFP as well

10 years ago • Post starter

implantation takes 7-10 days so there's NO WAY these are pregnancy symptoms, sorry, not saying you arent pregnant but just saying that symptoms cannot be felt at this stage. It will be for some other reason :)

10 years ago

I am 47 and we are trying for our fifth child. I conceived naturally at ages 42 and 45, so we are giving it another shot. I am doing medicated cycles, Femara and Injectables. I am charting temperatures, and use OPKs. Last cycle added IUI. I am not ready to give up nor is my family. The best to you.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo