Community post

Discussion

So frustrated

So, today I feel like there is still a chance, I'm 7 DPO. My bf and I are trying to conceive our first child, my 3rd. We only started this month. My LMP was April 3rd. I had a positive LH surge on the 19th, negative on the 20th. We did the BD on the 19th and 20th and a few days the following week.

Overall I've been feeling nauseous off and on for the last 4 or 5 days, nipples and breasts were extremely sensitive and felt heavier. I've been so tired, I basically was laying down all day yesterday. The last 3 days or so I've noticed a large increase in CF (today is more yellowish and thick). I tried checking my cervical position and I couldn't really determine if I found it - I believe it is high and soft.

I've started to have more acne breakouts on my face (specifically around my mouth) as well as my body. With my youngest son I had dermatitis the first trimester and it's beginning to look like that again. Because I'm a POAS addict I've taken tests every day - of course all BFN. I've had cramping big time the last 3 or 4 days - different from AF, I can't explain it. I feel bloated and just icky...

I'm expecting AF next Saturday, the 3rd but I'm praying and hoping that witch stays away and I receive a BFP.

Is anyone experiencing the same symptoms at 7 DPO????

Fingers crossed for

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

You've got a lot of symptoms that sound good! Fingers are crossed for you!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo