Community post

Question

Am I pregnant or false positive??? HELP!

I can't believe I finally got a BFP!!! I am so nervous, scared and excited. Here is my question:
I took the HCG trigger shot (2000units) on march 17. Today was the first time I tested since then, so what are the chances that it could be the shot lingering in my system? Today would be 16 days since the shot. I ovulated 15 days ago. I've had 3 +HPT's and my HCG quant was drawn this morning around 11:30 and it came back at 126. The first day of my last period was 3/4/14. My nurse told me that I need to have my blood drawn again on Friday to see if the number is going up, bc since I had the HCG shot, it could still be that lingering in my system. I didn't think 2000 units would last in my system for 16 days though??!
I need some insight on this, I'm going crazy!!

2 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Everything I have been told about the trigger is that it is gone by 10 days after the shot. And certainly would be gone 16 days later! Congrats!!

10 years ago

Thank you!!! I hope you're right!! I'll find out for sure tomorrow!!

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo