Community post

Discussion

BBT help?

i am just wondering if anyone has much experience with bbt charting. this is my first ovulatory cycle that i've charted temps (i charted one anovulatory cycle last year before i was on clomid). I am on 100mg clomid CD3-7 and did the trigger shot on CD16 and i'm pretty sure I O'd on CD17. i took a frer test on CD 26 (9dpo) and got a BFN. That morning my temp had also dropped so I was sure I was out for this month and that AF would be showing anytime. Well my temp went up again on CD 27 and even more on CD28 (today). Anyone have anything like this happen and still end up with a BFP? I don't want to test again until CD 31, when i will be one day late.

here is a link to my bbt chart

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/my-account/bbt_chart.php?cycleid=297613

any advice is greatly appreciated :)

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I have no advice as im in the same position as you, however 6-8 dpo ur chart looks similar to mine.. rise, 2days the same , fall, two days after i had sharpe rise like yours only I failed to record the day in between. I have also had spotting.. 5-7 dpo, a pain in left boob yesterday (but i believe this can be due to progestrone levels), feeling a little sickly now 9dpo (I cud be 10 dpo as post opk was first thing in the morning so i cud have ovulated the nite b4!.. which also means theres a chance i cud have missed the egg!!). I am interested to see how ur chart pans out! good luck!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo