Community post

Question

Going on 3 weeks late for AF. What's going on?

AF is 18 days late. I took two tests. First was Clearblue at 12 days late was negative and later had a thin evap line (I think). Second was Dollar Tree brand at 14 days late and was negative.
My cycles are pretty regular around 27-28 days.

We DTD around ovulation time, and I tested positive for O this cycle, but I think he pulled out.

The ONLY symptoms I've been getting: quick needle-type stabbing pains in the lowest part of my abdomen on the left (right above pant line); tonsssss of creamy cm; nausea; full bladder quicker than normal. My CP is high, soft, open, but only creamy/white cm showing up. I've tried yoga poses to bring my period on but nothing!

(Last night I had such a realistic dream I had taken a test, it was positive, so I had to take another- still positive! But every time I think I'm pregnant in reality, I never am).

Anywayyyy- why would I be 18 days late with negatives? Am I getting false negatives? Has this happened to anyone?

xHUGSx

Poll:
Just a late period. Happens to us all! (0 votes)
Tale another test in a week. You sound pregnant! (0 votes)

xqwertyqueenx

1 Answer • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

I have had several pregnancies (4 kids) and on over half I always, always did not get a positive test till late...like weeks late, but when they came up positive they came up quick. Have you been late before? or this late? because 3 weeks is pretty late I would think and if you are having symptoms and getting false results, maybe you should call dr and tell him your suspicions of a possible pregnancy and ask for a blood test that can tell you. I know on my daughter I didn't get a positive result n urine until about 6 weeks PAST. I did get a light period first month so I blew it off then kept feeling sick so I retested and sure enough I was pregnant so I made a dr apt and when I went in then I didn't know how far along I was so they ordered an ultrasound and I found out I was something like 8 weeks 6 days pregnant lol...

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo