Community post

Discussion

Just over a month late for AF. Anyone been there?

Alright, I'm completely confused! Just checked my calendar. I am currently on CD62 and I am 31 days late for AF, which means I'm now 1 day late for this AF as well. I've taken a total of 4 tests, with the latest being a week ago. All NEGATIVE!
I'm trying to convince myself I'm not pregnant just so I can get AF and start over next cycle, but I still seem to be bloated, sleep SO much, get waves of nausea, lotiony CM. And my temps are STILL high!
I just need some support or answers. Like, has anyone gone through this? What was your outcome?
Baby Dust!

xqwertyqueenx

3 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Hi there. Are you normally regular? I would definitely go see a doctor. I had a time where I went for 4 months without AF, and then discovered I had PCOS. I have a friend who found out she was pregnant at 7 weeks after going to the doctor because tests were still coming up negative and she felt like you. A blood test will allow you to find out and put your mind at rest. If there is an issue then they can deal with it too :)

10 years ago

I am very regular. Last four cycles went something like 28, 28, 27, 28. I've been late before- last year around April and I was 6 days late, but other than that nothing.

xqwertyqueenx

10 years ago • Post starter

If your temps are still elevated, it sounds like pregnancy to me, but as Shelob said you should ask for a blood hCG test and maybe an ultrasound -- it's not unheard of for women to have negative hCG tests until after the first trimester and finally get confirmation when they convince the doc to do an ultrasound.

Good luck and best wishes!

TTC #1 since Oct. 2011 MC @ 6 weeks, Mar. 2015 (suspected - never confirmed) MC @ 16 weeks, July 2015 CP Oct. 2015 Nov. 13, 2015 @ 15 DPO! for a rainbow baby!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo