Community post

Question

5 weeks pregnant still BFN?worried

MY last cycle was on 8/24/2016 it lasted 2 days.First day moderate bleeding second day brown then stopped.
AF did not show up when period was due.Took multiple PG tests and had some BFP and some BFN.
tried many different pregnancy brands.BFP were faint blue lines not grey.
I should be 5.2 weeks pregnant and today I tested which resulted with BFN again.
On 9/30/2016 I started to spot very light pink blood which was accompanied with mild to sharp cramping pains in lower pelvic and around stomach.
On 10/1/2016 Bleeding has turned red with more dull to sharp cramping...could i be having a MC?
when I lay in bed on my left side the cramping seems to go away but come back when I get up?
Should I be worried or is this normal bleeding?
I haven't seen my GYNO yet was going to wait until I get a BFP again to make an appointment.
I have all the PG symptoms such as sore tender breasts,nausea,constipation,headaches,cramps,tired all the time,late period,vomiting,darken nipples ?

1 Answer • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

Sounds like it could be a chemical pregnancy. I would go to the dr and get a blood test done. I had a simillar situation last month. I got multiple faint BFP AF was late and I had ton of symptoms. Then I took a digital test it said not pregnant. I took another test and it was negative. So I went in for a blood test and that same day I had bad cramping and started bleeding. The blood test came back at a 1 and my dr had said it was a very early chemical pregnancy. A blood test will give you more answers. Good luck to you!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo