Community post

Question

Help please..... Should I give up hope??

Help... I am feeling pretty down today! I was sure I felt pregnant! I never get breast pain and starting from 8DPO I have had extremely sensitive and sore nipples, amongst a lot of other symptoms... I tested on 8DPO and got a negative, then tested on 9DPO and negative again.... Yesterday (10DPO) I took an asda preg test in the morning and got a BFN and then tested with a clear blue digital that evening and got a big fat negative 'not pregnant'. I am now on 11DPO, not tested today.. But I am due to start my period in 2 days..! Should I give up hope..? I just really thought it had happened! :(

2 Answers • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

of course do not give up hope theres always next month :) stay positive

9 years ago

Perhaps u tested too soon. Wait a few more days. Or at least past the due date of ur cycle. NEVER give up! Consider fertility supplements from Fairhaven Health and get plenty of exercise. BABY DUST to you!!!!!!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo