Community post

Question

Does this sound like it could possibly be pregnancy??

Hi Ladies,

Hoping some of you can help me, cycles have been crazy for 6 months. Usual is 27 days, though recently ranging between 27-35. Getting closer to 27 month on month.

I O'd on 26/12, EWCM & Headache, BD'd on 24th, 26th, 28th and 29th so all basis should be covered. 6-7dpo breasts began to get very sore & tender and still are, even arms brushing them hurt (bb's usually get sore 2 days before AF). On 8DPO they got itchy (only lasted 2 days). On 9dpo felt faint 5 mins after getting up, only lasted a min. 11DPO I got an awful headache which lasted 2 days (only get headaches at O), and AF type cramps started, which usually happen in the few hours before AF hits.

Then last night at 13dpo, DH & I BD'd, afterwards there was a little red blood, some pink streaky blood & some brown streaks at the end. Assumed AF had started and keep expecting it to arrive... still not here. Past 3 days -HPT's on 10MIU.

Never had symptoms like this in any 2WW before could I be

2 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

breast tenderness seems to be one of the earliest symptoms in many pregnancies. So are you now 16dpo? i think there is a good chance....

10 years ago

Hi SSBB2014, No i'm now 15dpo (CD29) and still -HPT, took another 10miu this morning. Beginning to be really doubtful as no + yet. Just this months symptoms have been soooo unusual for me. With my DD my cycles at that time were 29 days, and i tested on CD30 it was neg, it wasn't until CD35 that i got a + with her. So suppose there's still hope :-)

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo