Community post

Question

Anyone know of any good fertility tablets with success ?? Ovaboost ? Progesterone cream ?

Ok so ttc for 6 months with no luck. Yes its not long i know !!.... im very in tune with my body and i just know something isnt right.
My gp has refered me to get my progesterone levels chrck next month and then go and have a chat with her a week later.
But wondered if there is anything else i can do.
Here is what i do......
Ovulation kit
Monitor cervical mucus and positioning
Regular intercourse... usually sex everyday for 10-12 days then every 2-3 days after
After sex legs in the air and stand up for 45 min
Body temp
I also take folic acid daily.
Im at my witts end and dont know what to do..
Im sick of hearing people say 'just relax' and 'have fun'
'Your time will come' and even worse i have been pregnant before but ended up in termination and have been told 'atleast you know you both work' gggrrrrrr if i hear those comments one more time i will scream !!
Just realised i went on a bit of rant lol.... so any tips ladies/gents ??

1 Answer • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

my doctor recommended not to take the progesterone cream unless you need it because it can mess with your surges so make sure to talk with a doctor about any of that before you do it because they can have affects on You and it can be harder sometimes to conceive. good luck

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo