Community post

Question

PLEASE HELP!! I need advice / comfort.

I have been ttc since August, been off bc since July. My cycles have been mostly regular as such;

June 23 af came had 28 day cycle
July 21-----------------------26
August 16-------------------28
September 13--------------28
October 11------------------29
November 9-----------------??

I am currently on CD 32 and no af. I am not pregnant , I took tests on CD 28 & cd31 both were negative. Also usually I have bad pms from a few days before I violate till after comes, but this month nothing till cd25. I don't think I ovulated this cycle and I am worried that I may have formed a cyst instead. I was told by my doctor a while back that I do form cyst in my ovaries and will do this if I am not on bc. I had a cyst burst in 2012 which is how this all came up. I have a pap scheduled for Friday and also will be going to see my GP. Has anyone else gone through this? Could forming a cyst instead of ovulating cause delays in Af? How will this affect my chances of conceiving?

2 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

I'm one day behind you honey. I happen to be on day 31, my cycles look like yours. I'm wondering if it could just be stress?

10 years ago

Hiiii. Honestly I don t Have. An answer to. Your question but my mum before falling. Pregnant she had a cyst that burst. Then. She got pregnant and had me.
Moreover , many things can cause af to came late .
Keep faith.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo