Community post

Question

D&C

I think I will have a D&C done only because I was on Mirena for 2 1/2 years and I got mine removed 1 and half ago and I am still not pregnant I think this is one of the causes of me not concieving Would this make me more fertile? any comments would be great

NekiaBoo Love

3 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Mirena is the devil, i had mine for 2 years then took it out and got prego about 2 months later and then Lost the baby at 12 weeks and had a d&c. I can't help but wonder if the Mirena played a part in it.. but I am not sure why you would want a D&C.. basically they clean you out, your Mirena could have maybe caused some scar tissue to build up but you would need an exam to check.

10 years ago

A D&C would not help AT ALL. It's not even practical to do that really just because of Mirena. I HAD to get a D&C done after my miscarriage at 12 weeks earlier this past year. I can't see a doctor agreeing to do it for no reason.

10 years ago

Thats all and fine I want it to see if I have scar tissue in me I need to be cleaned out as well due to that birth control

NekiaBoo Love

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo