Community post

Question

6 test positive, in the digital one negative. why?? help i am confuse!!

ok i am confuse, i am in ym 12dpo i took 6 pregnancy test 4 dollar store and 2 clearblue plus, they all came out positive, but i just took a clearblue digital and it say "not pregnant" why???

3 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Were they all taken the same day? If not, and this is the first negative, then it's possible you had a chemical pregnancy, which means something was so wrong with the embryo that it couldn't keep growing anymore, meaning you're not pregnant anymore and well get your period soon. It could also mean that the digital test isn't as sensitive as the others you took, and you need to wait a few more days before that one will show positive. Best of luck either way, I'm hoping your digital test just isn't as sensitive as the others.

10 years ago

I'm experiencing a similar situation! I had a positive frer yesterday and a negative digital today. I'm hoping it's just too early!!

10 years ago

digital finally cme out positive, i took it again 15 dpo.

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo