Community post

Question

fluid from nipples

I know that there is no way that this is milk I am assuming that this is some kind of hormone changes but I would like to know if this is either-A hormones for me TO ovulate
B) I have and now I have a bun in the oven and it is in the very early stages
-Fluid clear, maybe slight yellow tint, very little. I have the milk duds on the nips of my nipples I barely touched them and a drop or two came out. according to these charts I am only 9dpo so Im not really sure what kind of hormones these are or even if they mean anything at all..

7 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Answers

Sounds like it could be colostrum.

10 years ago

but I thought colostrum only happens at the end of a pregnancy before birth? I know that I am not that far{if I am even} along

10 years ago • Post starter

I was still producing colostrum type stuff 9 years after my last baby, and I didn't even breastfeed him. The last time I breastfed was 12 years ago!! Im now 21 weeks pregnant and haven't seen a drop!!! Go figure lol!!

Hope you get your BFP soon :)

10 years ago

I think every women's body developed differently to the hcg hormone. Some women experience morning sickness and some don't, sore breast earlier than others and so on. With my first pregnancy I could secrete colostrum about week 12 but it can start earlier then that for some women. It's like a yellowish clear. Next time taste it (maybe that sounds gross to you) but it should taste sweet.

10 years ago

If you are not pregnant, you need to see your doctor about that. It could be nothing, but it is better to find that out from a physician that just guesstimate from others' experiences.

10 years ago

This happened to me last month and I thought for SURE it was our month. I had a very small amount of clear liquid that was able to be expressed but it only happened once. AF showed her ugly face 2 days later :( I've heard it can go either way... but if there is color to it

10 years ago

I had this happen when I was TTC, I think it was month 4 or 5 TTC. I never saw a doctor but I do think I was suffering a hormonal imbalance that gave me an ovarian cyst a few months later. It also made it really hard to get pregnant. I would see a doctor and get your hormones in check!

if you really don't want to see a doctor, start taking vitamin b6 daily. or heck, do that anyways.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo