Community post

Question

This is not a question. Just wanted everyone to know u can be pregnant with your period.

Hi,
I am new to this site and wish I had found it sooner. I am currently ttc. We already have 2 wonderful daughters and decided to try one more time. Except this time we are facing challenges. Hubby just had a VR.
Anyway I wanted share my story about being pregnant and still having your monthly friend.
When I was pregnant with my first I had my period for the first three months. Every test I took was negative. Then finally while at the doctors my test showed positive while I was bleeding. I had an ultrasound the same day. Thats when I found I was three months along. They called it a threatened miscarriage. But she pulled through and now she is 13 yrs old!!! Pay attention to your body ladies and go with your gut!!!!!!

2 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Hi and welcome! Thank you for your advice. All the best to you xx

10 years ago

Hi and good luck with your TTC journey (my hubby also had a VR). Yep my sister had bleeding every month with all 3 of her kids (33,30 and 22). So it can and does happen :)

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo