Community post

Discussion

been trying for 9 months no luck

hi i have been trying to concieve my first child with my husband since aug. 2011 yet i have had no luck.. very dissappointing for the both of us . all our friends are having babys and we are felling a little let down when they talk about how much thier baby is growing and what not .. any advice on new things to try? please let me know. i know fo all of us having a baby is very important. i am really starting to think i cant have kids. please help me..
thank you!

User Image

4 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

HI there,

I know exactley how you feel, i have been trying to conceive the exact same amount of time as you, my first child.

I am terrified i will never have children, i have found out i have endimetriosis, i had a lap done last year in June (we started trying straigtht afterward) and still nothing, i have done clomid, and now i am on metaformin.

it really feels like your world is falling apart and every month the pain gets more and more and more. I feel for you, this site has helped to feel like you are not alone

530 / 6000 Emojis

12 years ago

THANK YOU AND YES EVERY MONTH IT GETS HARDER I WANNA GIVE UP TRYING BUT ME AND MY HUSBAND WANT A FAMILY SO BAD! THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME KNOW IM NOT ALONE IT MEANS ALOT!

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

I know exactly how you feel. My dp and I have been trying for 2 years and no luck. My dr said that I have a small uterus and a low cervix which could cause problems conceiving. I started taking Fertibella a month ago. It's a fertility enhancer. Hopefully this will help me. I really want to have a child more than anything. I hope good luck comes your way soon!

12 years ago

well i wish you the BEST of luck! i also want a child more than anything in this world. i AM getting a little excited this month i have been feeling sick to my stomach and i every time i smell someones breath weather it smells good or not i want to puke! so i am hoping :)

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo