Community post

Question

for those who have have gotten pregnant, and were actually trying for a while, how did you do it?

i need help i have tried every natural way to concieve, nothing seems to be helping. i need advice from those who went through what im going through to tell me how they did it!

User Image

4 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

We tried for over 2 years and like you tried everything to make it happen. Finally i got pretty sick of it all and decided to get help. We did 3 rounds of medicated iui and finally got pregnant. So happy that we finally went that route, i doubt we would have done it on our own. Don't be afraid to get checked out, its so worth it! Good luck.

11 years ago

It took us just over a year. I used OPKs from the beginning and added in the CBE fertility monitor after 6 or 7 cycles with no luck. It took 5 cycles using it, but I did finally get my BFP. I took prenatals and the month I got my BFP I also added a baby aspirin daily (that was the only thing different that cycle). We were about at that point where we were ready to give up for awhile and it finally happened. You never can tell, but I agree with Jackie, it's a good idea to get checked out just to make sure there's nothing wrong if you've been at it for over a year. Good luck to you:-)

11 years ago

We tried for 25 months with no help. The last month we used Pre~Seed (I ordered ovulation strips online but they didn't arrive till about a week after ovulation - and the next cycle never started, so no help there...).

For us Pre~Seed worked first time. I never had a problem with a low amount of CM but we thought we'd give it a try anyway. The first time we used it, we used the recommended amount and boy was that too much (thoughts going back to my days of jelly wrestling!)

Give it a shot, and experiment with the amount till you find what works for you.

Good luck! x

11 years ago

thank you all for your help and advice i ;will be sure to try some new things in hope to have a family of my own one day!!!

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo