Community post

Question

My feet hurt. As in the soles of them just randomly burn. I am 6 dpo and have some symptoms.

I will be walking and out of nowhere the middle of the sole of my foot will start burning. In the first few days of feeling this it wasn't accompanied by anything else in my feet, but now my feet are sore all over, and still randomly burn at times. My whole body feels sore, and I feel all around exhausted. It happens a lot when I am trying to sleep, or laying down, or sitting still. What could this be? I am ttc presently, I am on cycle day 21 I believe, and 6 dpo. I am also having very tingly feelings in my breasts which are occasionally also tender and sore. My breasts also look different. I have been nauseous off and on, but it is not a constant. I notice when I lay down my body hurts, my hips hurt, my feet hurt, my body just feels tired, but I am sleepless most of the night. I am extremely fatigued to the point of sleeping all night and then waking up and being up for a bit, and wanting to fall back asleep. I am also out of breath a lot. I also have pinching under my bellybutton.

Jessica Ford

1 Answer • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

lol you sound like me! im 9dpo and around 4-6dpo I got this really achy feeling in my feet and calves my hubby would rub them for me and that helped. I also noticed yesterday that my breast looked different. like bigger. or just full? Idk. just different. fingers crossed for you girl!!! keep me posted!!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo