Community post

Discussion

I am not pregnant, but since you are can you answer this ?

I had been having dreams every single night for a couple weeks straight at least. I am trying to conceive a child, but I am using a not really trying method in hopes that it works a little better than me constantly stressing. At the time that I started having these dreams, I had not been thinking about pregnancy at all. I had asked for a few signs from god in prayers a few weeks beforehand, but was disappointed when I saw nothing right away. Well when these dreams started it made me feel really hopeful, because as I stated I had not been having any. In one dream I walked into a family gathering at my grandmothers house, it was either Thanksgiving (which is what I think it was), or it was Christmas. I walked in and I saw this little baby girl, and I knew she was mine the feeling was stronger than anything I had ever felt before, and then my partner walked in holding our son, and it was another overwhelming feeling. I don't have any children and it is my biggest hope. I had several dreams where I knew I was expecting, or took a positive test, and always woke up with a new sense of help. Then for the longest time my dreams just stopped completely. A few days ago again out of the blue I had a dream and in this dream I had taken a pregnancy test...the first was negative...and then I tested again a few days later (this was all in my dream) and it was positive, so I tested again and it was positive again..I held up my 2 tests and excitedly showed him the positive result and said I had hoped that those dreams were true, I knew we would be pregnant by Thanksgiving, and now they are are we are pregnant...(discussing a prior dream from weeks ago in a new dream) I then was getting ready to find out how far along I was when I woke up. I have never had a dream where I discussed a prior dream within a dream. I have no idea what this means, this dream has made me a bit more down than the usual hope, because I didn't want that to be all that is on my mind again, and it is because it just seemed so real. Has anyone else ever had this happen to them before? I looked up some things online about dreams and the two positive tests tended to be telling someone they were having twins, and as much as I hope that to be true, I know that sometimes that is not the case. I have a family history of people dreaming of other peoples pregnancy's before them in different ways like death..and people had been having dreams about me a while ago. I also had a similar dream about that. All in all I am just curious as to if anyone else has experienced this. My name is Jessica, but you may all call me Jess if you'd like. I am 27 years old and have been with my wonderful fiancee for 5 years now. We really want to be able to have a child soon. I have been told that I may have pcos, but it hasn't been verified for certain, and I still have pretty regular periods so I don't know if I have that or not. Thank you for reading such a long post. I appreciate it. Tell me your dreams if you would please, and tell me if this has ever happened and resulted in a positive. Thanks

Jessica Ford

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Well I have never had a positive :(, but when my sister told my mom she thought she may be pregnant I looked at my sister and told her she was pregnant and it was going to be a girl because I had dream that I was taking photos with my niece. It even looked like how my niece really looks right down to hair and eye color which is compelety opposite of my sisters. then my sister took a pee test and before the pee went all the way through the stick she got a BFP! When I dream I always know I am dreaming and I reference places I go and what I dreamed of last time in my dreams. I hope you get your hearts desire.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo