Community post

Question

cd 36 20dpo no signs of af.....Is it possible I could be preggo?

I started trying back in dec 2012. taking vitamins and the whole nine until May this yr when we decided to put things on hold. but now I am on cd 36 think I oed on cd 16 not sure tho. bd three days during this time not even planning it. I believe to be 20 dpo with absolutely no signs of af, no other symptoms either except felt really worn out on Sunday. Stayed in bed the whole day. I have been bloated for at least the last four days. I wont test unitl Friday...dpo 23. anyone with advice? what dpo did u have a bfp? I havente tested at all this cycle. very curious!!!!!

User Image

3 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

also the bd was during his bday which just happened to be during possible ovulation.

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

yes it's possible....you could take a test and know though (instead of people guessing online!). Statistically, if you take a test at even 20 DPO you can be confident in the result. I got a positive at 15 DPO.

10 years ago

Update?

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo