Community post

Question

Primrose Oil,B6,Pom juice,pineapple core,flaxseed oil,baby aspirin,prenatal vitamins,Robitussin???

HAs anyone tried these and had success?

User Image

4 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

Those are many of the main natural fertility aids and many of us women on here use them :) Most of what you mentioned though is to help with cervical mucus which is a good thing unless thats not what you're looking for in aids. Give em a try :) good luck!

11 years ago

I can't stomach the POM juice, so I just take the EPO. Haven't had success yet, but plan to keep taking it just in case. Pineapple core? I love pineapple, so that is a good idea. When and how often do you take the Robitussin and what does it do? I bought a box of softcups. I am a little nervous about using them because they seem a little firm on the edges, but I may try them, so that is something to think about. Seems like you are helping me more than I am you, but good luck.

11 years ago

Try reflexology I have had 2 sessions and today I had a near positive on a 30 miu opk test which I have never had before like ever ..... Tell reflexologist it's for fertilty purposes x

11 years ago

My SO is a liscensed massage therapist. He does reflexology on me as well as some type of fertility massage. We have only been trying two months now, but I knew I would take some tine because we have never used protection in the whole 2 1/2 years we've been together. We tried a year ago but stopped due to loss of job. Now we are back at it again. So I have researched all these aids that help and was wondering if anyone has heard of these and had any success. I just started using these this cycle after, of course, the first try didnt work.
I have already noticed a slight difference in CM. I took epo, prenatals, b6, pom juice, baby aspirin everyday. then 5 to 6 days prior to O I will Begin Robitussin 2 tsp 3 times a day to help produce more CM. Then wen suspect O I stop epo and begin flaxseed oil,then begin core for the first 5 days after O, a piece each day to help with implantation.I know it seems like a lot but I am 39 yrs old. this will be my first. I need all the help I can get

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo